Order Sync Configuration
1. Pickup Option :: Use pickup to get your parcel picked up or drop off to drop it off at the nearest drop off location.
2. Post to Sendle API for the selected shipping method :: Process As Sendle Order if any of the shipping method are selected.
3. Book Shipment on :: Select when the shipment will be created.
4. Sender Name :: Store owner name
5. Sender contact number :: Used to coordinate pickup if the courier is outside attempting delivery. Must be a valid phone number. 13, 1300, and 1800 numbers are not allowed.6. Sender address :: The street address where the parcel will be picked up.
7. Sender State :: Must be the pickup location’s state or territory.
8. Sender Pickup instructions :: Short message used as pickup instructions for courier. It must be under 255 chars, but is recommended to be under 40 chars due to label-size limitations.
9. Receiver instructions :: Short message used as delivery instructions for courier. It must be under 255 chars, but is recommended to be under 40 chars due to label-size limitations.
10. Select pickup days delay :: Normal pickup date is the next business day. Should be a number greater than 0.
11. Change Order Status :: Change Order Status to Processing/Completed after shipment booking.
12. Send Tracking Email :: Send Tracking Email. Edit Tracking Email Template.
13. Enable Satchel Booking :: You can see a satchel booking button in the admin order details page(Only for AU).