Sendle - Shipping that’s good for the world
This app provides the ultimate connectivity between shopify and Sendle. By integrating Sendle with your Shopify store, you display live shipping quotes, book shipments, access labels and tracking updates.
Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making door-to-door parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. Sendle is a 100% carbon neutral delivery service. Tracking, Cover and in-house support is all included in their flat-rates.
To use this app you need to sign up for an account with Sendle. Shipping costs will be charged by Sendle and will vary based on the size/weight, source/destination of the packages sent, and your account plan.
- Provide live Sendle shipping rates to the customers at checkout.
- Works for merchants in both Australia and The United States.
- This app works for weights over Sendle's max weight limit.
- Merchants can add a handling fee to shipping quotes.
- This app works for International shipments currently from Australia only.
- Free support from Joovii.
- Admin can select a pickup option [1. Pickup From Store 2. Drop Off ].
- Admin can set a pickup days delay. If you want sendle to pick up the package after some days then you can mention it. And the shipment will be booked after those days.
- Admin can set sender and receiver pickup instructions.
- Admin can select the order booking mode which “Book shipment on” described below.
- Admin can enable/disable notify customers when a fulfilment is booked.
Book shipment on: These settings have 3 option values, one is "frontend" and another is "admin" and the other is "sendle".
- frontend : If a store owner chooses "frontend" then the app will book the shipment in sendle immediately after placing the order in the frontend and then create a fulfilment with sendle tracking number and tracking url. And also a note will be added to the admin order timeline with sendle order booking reference. Also if notify customer is enabled in the sendlebooking app -> admin settings then the app will also notify the customer about that fulfilment. And also if a store has multiple wearhouse locations then the app will check the product inventory available in which location and then the app will book the fulfilment of that product in that location otherwise the app will book the fulfilment in default location.
- admin: If a store owner chooses "admin" then the app will book the shipment when admin will fulfill an order from shopify admin. And the sendle tracking number and tracking url will be added to the shipment.
- sendle: If a store owner chooses "sendle" then there is automatic booking from sendle. Store owner has to go to sendle and book the shipment manually.
Also if any error occurred during the automatic booking process then a note will be added to the admin order timeline with error details. Like if the total package weight is over 25kg for Australia and 70 pounds for the United States then the app will not book the shipment and add a note to the order time about it.
Support weight over 25kg for AU and 70 pounds for US: This app breaks the cart items into multiple packages when it is over 25kg for AU and 70 pounds for US. And gets rates from sendle for individual packages and adds it and then returns the total as shipping cost in the checkout process . But in this case it will not book the shipment automatically, just add a note to the admin order timeline about this so that admin can book the shipment directly in sendle as per his choice.